Use Google Scholar anywhere to find many (but not all) books and articles owned by the Grad Center library. Access Google Scholar via the Grad Center library proxy server and set up Google Scholar to recognize Grad Center resources. Then use links to get full text articles, to request CUNY books via CLICS, and to auto-fill your Interlibrary loan requests.
Google Scholar off campus
1. Either select Google Scholar from the library Databases list or go to http://ezproxy.gc.cuny.edu:2048/login?url=http://scholar.google.com
2. Click on Scholar Preferences
3. Find the Graduate Center as a Google Scholar “Library Link.” It appears as “Mina Rees Library CUNY Graduate Center.” Check mark and save preferences.
4. Do a Google Scholar search.
5. If “Find Full-Text at GC” appears, follow the link to “Find-it” and then to Grad Center library full-text articles. “Related Info at GC” means the item is either in the CUNY+ library catalog or in the WorldCat Interlibrary loan database. Follow links to “Find-it” to search and request via the CUNY+ libraries catalog (or other catalogs) or to request via Interlibrary loan. If you have a Grad Center Interlibrary Loan login, your forms will be automatically filled in and sped through our lending network.