The Graduate Center is pleased to announce that the MapPluto ARCGIS Dataset is now available to students and faculty on the workstations in the library.
- Login to a workstation.
- From Windows Start Menu, select All Programs
- From All Programs, select ARCGIS folder and click ARCMAP.
- Cancel Opening a Template.
- File=>Add Data
- Connect to Folder on S drive: S:LIBRARY_arcgisMapPluto
- Then Add Data and select specific borough directory.
Stay tuned to Library News concerning GIS software workshops in the Fall.