Advanced Search

Browse Items (279 total)

123 East 35th Street. Originally the James F. D. Lanier House.

Sniffen Court, 36th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues, 1916. Photograph badly torn along left side.

Sniffen Court, 36th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues. This photo marked "1976".

Sniffen Court, 36th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues.

Sniffen Court, 36th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues. This color photo marked "1994".

St. Gabriel's Church, 300-310 East 37th Street. Built: 1859; Razed: 1939; Architect: Henry Engelbert.

Sign reads: Queens Midtown Tunnel. This site was previously home to St. Gabriel's Church, demolished 1939. Photo marked "1976."

Sign reads: Queens Midtown Tunnel. This site was previously home to St. Gabriel's Church, demolished 1939. Photo marked "1976."

From caption: #140 East 39th St. ; 1919.

Unlabeled street scene. Photo marked "1976". Small tears in center of photograph.

Copyright © 2010 Mina Rees Library - All Rights Reserved

CUNY Graduate Center

Contact Us| 365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY | (212) 817-7077

Website Problems? Contact Library Webmaster