Advanced Search

Browse Items (17 total)

Grand Central Depot, 1890. Grand Central Depot opened in 1871 for the New York and Harlem Railroad and the New Haven Railroad. Architect: John B. Snook in association with engineer Isaac C. Buckhout. Original glass and metal train shed designed by…

Union League Club, 38 E. 37th Street, southwest corner, 2008.

Union League Club, 38 E. 37th Street, southwest corner, 1936.

123 East 35th Street.

123 East 35th Street. This photo marked "1976".

123 East 35th Street. Originally the James F. D. Lanier House.

Facade of New York Public Library. Terraced steps lead up to the triple arched entrance porch which is partially covered due to renovation.

Copyright © 2010 Mina Rees Library - All Rights Reserved

CUNY Graduate Center

Contact Us| 365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY | (212) 817-7077

Website Problems? Contact Library Webmaster