Advanced Search

Browse Items (279 total)

Apartment house, 15 East 36th Street. Built on the site of the Henry M. Braem home.

First terra-cotta building erected in New York City, 15 East 36th Street, 1892.

118-124 East 36th Street. No. 120 - Former residence of Col. Henry L. Stimson, Secretary of State in President Hoover's Cabinet. 1937.

116-122 East 36th Street.

116-122 East 36th Street. This photo marked "1976".

34th Street looking east from Fifth Avenue, 2008. On the north side of the street sits the CUNY Graduate Center, formerly the B. Altman building.

34th Street looking east from Fifth Avenue, 1880. The north side of the street is the eventual site of the B. Altman department store (now the CUNY Graduate Center).

Victorian townhouses, with bare tree branches at right.

View down 36th Street looking towards Madison Avenue. Photo marked "1976."

Union League Club, 38 E. 37th Street, southwest corner, 2008.

Copyright © 2010 Mina Rees Library - All Rights Reserved

CUNY Graduate Center

Contact Us| 365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY | (212) 817-7077

Website Problems? Contact Library Webmaster