Union League Club, 1930, Fifth Avenue and 39th Street - northeast corner.
Union League Club. Built in 1883. Architects: Boston firms of Peabody & Stearns. The club moved to 38 E. 37th Street in 1931.
Previously known as:
Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)
Union League Club (New York, N.Y.)
Fifth Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
The images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
Rights Management 2:
Image courtesy of the Murray Hill Neighborhood Association.
City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.