Built in 1853-1855. Significant renovations have taken place on all of the rowhouses. Including a mansard roof added to 102 by the firm of McKim, Mead & White in 1892, sash alterations added to the windows on 106 and 108 carried out by architects Renwick, Aspinwall and Russell in 1888, and rear extensions added to Nos. 104-112.
Murray Hill Historic District (New York, N.Y.)
Previously known as:
Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)
The images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
Rights Management 2:
Image courtesy of the Murray Hill Neighborhood Association.
City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.