Bay windows, 127 East 35th Street. Built in 1853-1854.
Originally one of a group of three row houses, the other two (Nos. 123 and 125) were torn down in 1901-1903 to make way for the Lanier mansion. In 1913, owner Eustace Conway added a two story Tudor-style oriel. Architects: York & Sawyer.
Murray Hill Historic District (New York, N.Y.)
Previously known as:
Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)
Decoration and ornament, Architectural.
The images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
Rights Management 2:
City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.