Delamar Mansion. View looking north on Madison Avenue from 36th Street.
Originally Joseph R. DeLamar House. Built 1902 ; Architect: C.P.H. Gilbert. The Beaux Arts mansion was sold to the National Democratic Club in 1923. Bought by the Polish People's Republic, 1973. Now the Consulate General of Poland.
Previously known as:
Joseph R. DeLamar House.
Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)
Madison Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
DeLamar, Joseph R., d.1918 -- Homes and haunts.
Poland. Consulate General (New York, N.Y.)
The images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
Rights Management 2:
City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.