- Auto-generate Find it! links from citations (in library databases, WorldCat, Wikipedia, Amazon) to CUNY+ books and licensed Grad Center resources (full-text articles, books)
- Drag & drop searches between CUNY+, GC Full-Text Journals, and WorldCat
- Tap shortcuts customized for Grad Center resources
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox users:
- After installation click on Lib 2.0 button in toolbar and search for “Mina Rees Library CUNY Graduate Center (EB5C0C0F)” and select (load this edition). The Libx button will now appear to be the blue and green GC logo .
- Afterthe GC edition is loaded, click on toolbar button, select and set searching preferences before use.
Toolbar after download, install and enabling.
Click Image to Zoom
The toolbar provides shortcuts with embedded proxy information for Grad Center resources:
- Library Homepage
- Subject Guides
- Google Scholar
- Find a Journal
- Find an Article|Databases
- Library Catalog
- Interlibrary Loan
- CUNY+ Library Catalog
- Grad Center Journals
- WorldCat (indicates Grad Center and CUNY books with Find it! image)
Note: Matches only on ISBN (pre-1970 titles lack ISBN)
- Works with online book sellers Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Abebooks, etc.
- Matches via ISBN to CUNY+ Library Catalog
- Links from seller book records to CUNY+
- Highlight any text, drag & drop to search
More info on LibX: