Note: For sound input and output to work correctly, the user is required to insure that the turntable is powered off if using the tapedeck or the inverse.
1. On the Turntable, push button. -OR- Turn on the Tape Deck.
2. Turn on the preamplifier, push the button. -OR- Push the button.
3. On the MAC-Mini, launch Final Vinyl.
4. Select Preferences-General=>iMic USB audio system.
5. Place LP on the turntable and select segment/song that you want digitized. -OR- Cue song on cassette tape.
6. Preview the sound, by clicking on the icon.
7. Record the song in Final Vinyl by clicking the round button.
8. When you are done recording the segment/song, click , and save the AIFF file to the Mac’s desktop.
9. You also have the option to burn a DVD using Toast or dragging and dropping your video into iTunes and copying onto disk (DVD or CD) (see After Digitizing-Copying Files).