- On the MAC-Mini, launch EyeTV .
- From the Controls menu, select <Composite Video Input>.
- Using the JVC DVD/VHS remote control:
- Select <VCR>
- Insert and then cue to the segment of VHS to be recorded.
- Return to EyeTV, select Help => EyeTV VHS Assistant.
EyeTV VHS Assistant
5. Enter the Title of the segment/movie that you are going to digitize.
6. Select the approximate duration of your segment/source, click <Continue>.
7. When your video appears, click <Continue>.
8. When you hear sound through your headphones, click <Continue>.
9. To start recording, click the <Red> button.
10. Begin playing VHS.
11. When you have copied your segment, click <Stop Recording>, then click <Continue>.
12. You now have the option to burn a DVD using Toast or or exporting it to iTunes (which may take a while).