- This event has passed.
Library Remote Resources: An Overview and Q & A
July 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Mina Rees Library faculty will provide a short overview of the current Library services in a remote environment, followed by a Q & A session.
* Please RSVP below – Zoom link will be emailed the day before.*
We’ll cover these topics:
- Overview of Library services
- Reserves: How do I place an item on course reserve?
- E-book Detective Agency: Finding electronic resources
- Mina Rees Conversation Series
- Workshops & Instruction in Fall 2020
- Faculty Feedback Survey
This event is designed to obtain feedback from faculty about how we can best support your course, and support student research needs during this time. Please bring your questions and comments to ask via the chat feature, or during the live Q & A.