- This event has passed.
Using MS Word for Your Thesis or Dissertation (CANCELED)
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
(This event has been canceled due to room availability.)
Bring your laptop and learn how to make the most of MS Word to format your dissertation or thesis. Whether you are just getting started or nearing deposit, this workshop will demonstrate techniques and tips to save you time and headache in formatting your document. Topics covered will include:
- working with styles;
- creating and using templates;
- creating an automatic table of contents;
- inserting tables, images, and external files;
- combining chapter files into one document; and
- using sections to control page numbers.
Sessions are designed to address common concerns of doctoral and masters students, with some time allotted for individual questions.